Amprobe Flexible Current Transducer F/ DM-II & DMII Pro
Amprobe Flexible Current Transducer F/ DM-II & DMII ProAmprobe Flexible Current Transducer F/ DM-II & DMII Pro Highlights
- Amprobe Model # ACF-3000DM-A
- Ruggedly designed yet lightweight and flexible to install around conductors with
- limited access or where traditional current clamp-on transducers can not gain access.
- Two switchable AC Current ranges of 300 or 3000 Amps RMS with outputs of 1mV
- per Amp (300 A range) & 0.1 mV per Amp (3000 A range).
- Compatible with most multimeters, chart recorders, dataloggers, oscilloscopes that
- have an ACmV range and AmprobeÂ’s Harmonic Analyzers.
- Wide frequency bandwidth ( 8Hz to 20KHz) to monitor a much wider range of
- Currents that contain Harmonic components with extreme accuracy.
- The ACF-3000DM measures 24 inches in length and can encircle a conductor up to
- 7.0 inches in diameter
- 2 Â“AAÂ” alkaline batteries, instruction manual and leads are included.
- For continuous use, the ACF-3 external power supply is needed.
Amprobe Flexible Current Transducer F/ DM-II & DMII Pro Each Unit Includes
Discover the Amprobe Flexible Current Transducer F/ DM-II & DMII Pro at Mektronics Australia – your trusted source for quality tools and equipment!
A delivery and handling charge applies to all orders with the exception of back-ordered items.
Unless otherwise required by Buyer, Seller will make transport arrangements as follows:
For deliveries within the metropolitan areas of mainland State capital cities a standard freight charge may be added to invoice; goods
For delivery outside those areas, seller will select the transport to be used and prepay freight for Buyer. Seller will then bill Buyer for freight at Seller's discretion.
Should the Buyer request goods be sent to a Post Office box the Buyer acknowledges this method is the only available and therefore the Seller is not liable for undelivered goods.
Free shipping on orders over $199 incl GST (valid for 1 delivery per order and excludes NT, WA & TAS). If only part of the order is in stock, the customer has the option of paying for a second delivery if they require a partial shipment prior to all goods becoming available. Mektronics Australia reserves the right to charge additional freight in the event of hazardous, bulky or heavy items ordered.
All quoted delivery or consignment dates are estimates only, given without engagement.
Delay in consignment of any part of an order shall not relieve Buyer of its obligation to accept and pay for the remainder of the order.
Except as provided in paragraph 1.2 of Terms & Conditions, seller will not be liable to pay damages or compensation for any injury or loss sustained by Buyer
a) in the event of a delay in consignment or delivery of goods: or
b) in the event of non delivery.
Goods offered ex-stock by Seller are subject to prior sale.
In the event of any happening beyond Seller's reasonable control in consequence of which Seller cannot effect consignment by the time or times quoted or specified, Seller shall be entitled to consign part only of an order, suspend consignment or extend the time for consignment, for the period during which such cause of delay operates, or may cancel the order, and in the event of such suspension, extension or cancellation, Seller shall not be liable for damages.